Have you been in a car accident and need information on what to do next?
- Do you have questions about dealing with the insurance companies?
- Are you injured and not sure how to get your medical bills paid?
- Are you wondering if you need an attorney?
These are common questions we hear from victims of car accidents. After you’ve been in a crash, there are many things you need to know to recover as quickly as possible from your injuries, to make sure that you are reimbursed for medical costs, and to ensure that you receive the full compensation you deserve.
Dealing with insurance companies – know what to expect!
Regardless of the severity of the crash, vehicle damage, and injuries, everyone who has been in an accident has to deal with the insurance companies. The process can be complicated, confusing, and frustrating. Brett Murphy has produced an Insurance Claim Process video that gives valuable information on what you can expect. You will be better prepared to effectively work with insurance companies if you know what to expect.
I’m injured and I can’t afford to cover my medical bills for long
Many injured people are worried about how to immediately pay their medical bills as they move through the insurance claims process. It is crucial that you get the medical attention you need to recover from your injuries, but many people are worried that they can’t cover their medical bills while they wait for their settlement. Go to our Paying Medical Expenses video to learn more about this important issue. We offer great tips gained through our 40+ years of experience in personal injury law.
Do I need an attorney?
If you are wondering if you have a significant claim or if you need an attorney to get the full settlement you deserve, then the Brett Murphy attorneys offer a free initial consultation so that you can ask questions and learn more about your potential claim. You can read about the Ways We Help You with Insurance Claims, so that you have a better sense of how our injury attorneys will manage your case. Then give us a call; we are easy to reach at 1-800-925-1875 or if you like, you can complete our confidential contact form.
What have Brett Murphy attorneys accomplished for other car accident victims?
Often folks like to read about past cases we have handled, to get a sense of our track record and the types of accident cases we tackle. For example:
- Read about the $5.5 Million verdict for a victim of a drunk driver who had been released from police custody while still drunk, only to smash into our client in a horrific head-on collision.
- We helped our client get $545,000 for Multiple Injuries Caused by a Head-On Collision, and we helped him pay his medical bills even though he had no health insurance.
- Our injury attorneys were able to secure a $3.5 million settlement for an industrial worker who left his work station, borrowed his employer's front-end loader to take railroad ties for his own personal use, and was hit by an oncoming train. It’s the rest of the story that is truly fascinating…
Reach out to the Brett Murphy legal team today, so that we can answer your questions and help you if we can. If we don’t think you have a claim worth pursuing, we will tell you. If you do have a valid claim, you are under no obligation to hire us to represent you. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice.
Call us at 1-800-925-1875 or complete our contact form, so we can begin assisting you immediately.